ProTherm® 50 – Test your process before you scale up from lab to production
Artisan’s ProTherm® 50 is a scaled-down version of our highly regarded Rototherm® thin-film evaporator. It’s ideal for use by laboratory chemists and pilot plant engineers as a continuous-process alternative to large, glass rotary evaporators.
Benefits over batch processing
- Less product exposure time to heated surfaces
- No bumping and foaming into the condenser
- Easier material handling, especially for toxic compounds
- Reduced risk of product loss from broken glass vessels
- Reliable scale up to larger commercial operations
ProTherm® 50 purifies heat-sensitive pharmaceuticals
see ProTherm® 50 handles difficult, heat-sensitive, foaming intermediates and APIs with no loss of product. Also, thin-film evaporation minimizes temperature exposure and entrainment into the distillate. Protherm® 50 improves both product purity and yield.
ProTherm® 50 allows cGMP process scale-up
click ProTherm® 50 provides cGMP-standard purification of APIs, pharmaceutical intermediates and fine or specialty chemicals. Plus, you can scale up to commercial cGMP production.