In addition to our in-house pilot plant, Artisan also offers a wide range of pilot and laboratory equipment for lease at your facility.
Now you can run pilot tests in your own plant when:
- Extended R & D time is required
- Larger quantities of test product are needed for further study or market evaluation
- Pilot testing at Artisan is not practical due to unique timing or process requirements
Leasing is also a great way to familiarize and train your personnel in the use of our equipment. Our experienced process engineers can provide installation and operation/start-up assistance.
Examples Of Leased Equipment:
Core equipment — mounted on a support frame
Ready to connect to your utilities.
- Artisan Evaporator/Stripper system — based on an ESLJ 2-26 Evaporator/Stripper column
- Artisan Protherm® 50 — lab-scale, thin/wiped-film evaporator system
Available in various sizes. Can be skid-mounted with interconnecting piping when leased with core equipment.
- Rising-film evaporators
- Vapor/liquid separators
Call For More Information • 781-893-6800